ON-DEMAND TRAINING: The Overlooked Causes Of Chronic Digestive Issues
Click button for next availability
Only 100 Seats Available
Very limited seating…
Daniel Kessler, DO
Are You Doing This?
Did you know that 1 in 2 people suffer silently for years with reversible digestive disorders like Irritable Bowel Syndrome or SIBO?
Did you also know that in over 75% of people with digestive issues have an overgrowth of bacteria that is never tested for by their doctors?
It’s been known for centuries that virtually all chronic diseases start off as digestive issues first.
Digestive issues lead to more complicated health problems such as autoimmunity, chronic pain, inflammation, weight gain, fatigue, and hormone imbalance.
Join Us To Learn:
- The #1 overlooked cause of chronic digestive illnesses and how to test for it.
- Why so many digestive conditions are frequently misdiagnosed, and how this impacts treatment results
- How to figure out whether SIBO is the underlying cause of your chronic digestive stress, and what to do next
- The advantages of healthy gut bacteria and how to feed them.
- How our team at KADAN Institute diagnoses and treats SIBO
The Fastest Way To Overcome Digestive Symptoms…
Let go of the “old way” of doing things and find the root cause!
The Old Way:
- Hours of wasted time with doctors and specialists
- Being limited by the traditional insurance model
- Reducing quality time with your family and friends as your health deteriorates
- Ineffectively trying to fix symptoms like weight gain, depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, cold hands and feet, brain fog, and constipation with medications
- Being faced with skepticism by your doctor when asking about Root Cause Testing and a personalized approach
- Outdated medical system that is not able to handle your case with personalized support
The New Way To Address Digestive Symptoms
We provide a plan, a partnership, and a promise…
The New Way:
- A personalized program designed just for you
- Identify the root cause(s) of digestive symptoms using root cause lab testing
- Access to your practitioner and a supportive team of people and nutritionist/coach
- Make appointments easily from your phone or computer and have virtual appointments that actually start on time
- A comprehensive plan that is unique to you, and a team to help you execute it every step of the way
- A holistic approach that includes a customization of your diet, lifestyle, and personalized coaching
Meet Daniel Kessler, DO
Dr. Kessler completed his undergraduate studies at the U.S.-based Emory University, followed by two years employed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
His time with the CDC provided the opportunity to actively study the health impact of environmental toxins and to further his research at the National Center for Environmental Health.
After completing a formal medical education at NOVA Southeastern University medical school, Dr. Kessler was invited to continue his medical training at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida and as a physician has over 100000 patient encounters under his belt.
Frustrated by the limitations of the standard 15-minute treatment cycle and the lack of creative treatment solutions, Dr. Kessler decided to change the status quo.
Through his initiative, the KADAN Institute was born. At the KADAN Institute, Dr. Kessler’s priority is to provide patients with treatment beyond symptom management – approach patient care with integrity, and to fully utilize his world-class breadth of knowledge, training, and experience having now worked with thousands of clients both national and international. Dr. Kessler also is a mentor for physicians and health care providers and teaches functional medicine principles so that more patients get the help they deserve.